torsdag 1. oktober 2009

Shukran, Inhye!

Dear all my readers (I might have about 3 now.. YAY!)

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my dear friend, Inhye Kim, for her photograph on the right-hand margin. Inhye, your photography both sooths and warms my soul as well as my entire being, and I sincerely apologize for not asking you before I used it. Please don't sue me, I simply wanted to display my love and affection for you.

So from now on: That photo right there = copyrightMulan ...mkhay? (THAT better do it! )

Fall is officially here, which (just like everything else) has its pros and cons.

I actually like that it's getting colder, my room is FREEZING before I go to bed, which is NICE! I hate going to bed all sweaty and hot in July. (No, we don't normally have AC here. It's Norway for crying out loud.)
So it's not the TEMPERATURE that's bothering me, it's the WEATHER. Cold wind and CONSTANT rain makes me depressed. Today the weather has been really nice actually, but usually it rains all (and I mean aaaall) the time. Dry lips, soar throat, constant coughing and a running nose are also affecting my well-being.
But now, the ultimate WORST thing about fall and winter; the DARKNESS! (dam dam DAM!!)
When I wake up in the morning, it's dark outside. When I come home from work around 4:30 or 5:00, it's GETTING dark outside. It'll still be kind of light for a couple of weeks, but in December, the sun rises at 9 and sets at 4 or 4.30! No wonder so many people are depressed in the north of Norway! They don't have ANY daylight during winter! I think I would die a little.

But enough complaining for today. I would like to thank Inhye and Dana for reading my blog and ASKING me to update it, so that I actually HAVE a reason for writing all this random shit here. You make me feel WANTED (Blog-wise that is)! (And I bet you are the only two people reading this blog on a regular basis without me TELLING you to read it..)

A lot of people ask me (ok, ONE person asked me) why I blog, I actually don't know why. I just like writing down what I'm doing and what I think and wonder about. It's mostly for myself, but I have to admit that I love Dana and Inhye long-time for asking me to update my blog! :) And if some of you wonder why I write in English, it's because I have friends who aren't Norwegian, plus it's nice to "maintain" my written English, n'est-ce pas?

Until next time! ...And to all you bumholes who have summer all year long, APPRECIATE IT!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar