lørdag 26. september 2009

Weekend!

Good morning!

It's finally Satuday, and lord knows i have waited. Don't get me wrong, I like my new job, it's just that after 5 long days of kids crying, fighting, nagging, constantly jumping ON me and so on, it's nice to have a couple of days off to re-load for next week.
During the last two weekends I have worked on the film project, so this weekend I have absolutely nothing planned, my schedule (If i had one..) is empty! And you know what? ...I LOVE IT!

I have another issue to discuss (with myself?!) today... How come i never EVER wake up without being friggin' tired? I mean, come on! During the week the only thing I dream about is being able to shut off that FUCKING alarm and just go back to sleep. But when Saturday morning finally comes, I just don't feel re-loaded when I wake up! You know? I still feel tired! Maybe it's like a curse. That I'll NEVER wake up and go: "aaaaaaahh! :D I am AWAKE! WeeHooo!" (Not that i necessarily would say that out loud... alone.. lame.)

It's the 26th today, which means that the Green Day concert in Oslo spektrum is only 16 days away! It's funny how this concert makes me feel TORN.
(yes, torn.. I love using that word!)
TORN between being able to see and hear my favourite musicians of all time LIVE,
and being squeezed to death in between two large sweaty men jumping up and down. I mean, let's face it! I'm not a big person! What if I DO get squeezed?! What do I say?
"Ehm, excuse me, large man? Could you please move away, because you're hurting me... Ouch". If people asked ME to move away after 5-8 hours of waiting and after finally having found a somewhat comfortable position, I would tell them: "Eeh, I'm thinking NO, so... get the HELL outta here."

I guess it'll be allright. What's most important to me, is to hear them live. I mean, it's Green Day!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Kristian has done it again.
Maybe one day I will write significantly shorter, and write something displaying at least a little HINT of sanity.
Maybe,
maybe not,
maybe snue,
maybe snått.

(Norwegian poem from the 19th century, which means that Øvre Hamrane 3, someone's throwing up right now.. ;)

Peace out, and ENJOY the WEEKEND!
(except you losers in Oman who just started another week today. MOAHA!)
*lolwoworoflmao*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar