mandag 28. september 2009

Disney has done it again!


It's Saturday night, we are four people sitting at Aggi's place. I had brought a movie called "Let the right one in", which turned out to be a horror movie, so... (due to two people who are scared of horror movies, NO OFFENSE!) we ended up watching "Bolt" instead. At first i thought: "Sure, why not? Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille and Wall-E were REALLY good movies".. But I guess I thought it had to end sometime. I mean, how many times in a row can Disney "capture my heart"? (Yeah, that was maybe a little extreme, but you know what I mean..)

But Disney has done it again! I laughed SO hard throughout this movie! Of course it's a little cheesy and predictable, but come on! It's Walt Disney for crying out loud! Now, I'm not going to explain the story of the movie, as I tend to give it all away.. So just watch the trailer on YouTube, mkhay?

If you're looking for a movie that's FUNNY for EVERYONE, watch BOLT!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar