tirsdag 26. mai 2009

Inside jokes...

Hey all...

Even though I probably have a really BIG sixpack under my belly from laughing CONSTANTLY in France during the last 5 weeks, I really missed one thing; Inside jokes! We obviously "made" some inside jokes in Caen (like "Dæven Døtte!", "un monstre", "I'm a singelet!" and "Inside We've english menu and we are happy to speak with you... Welcome in "Greece"!), but for me, the most random and funny inside jokes are the ones i share with Aggi (aka Aggz/Kos' number 1 marathon master ;). I love inside jokes because they are funny n'importe quoi (nomatter what). I can't even count the times Aggi and I have laughed at people saying "eg skjede meg", "eg hva på tur" or "lage pannekakker". And i don't even care if other people don't find it funny, because you know what? They are! So... there!

But one of the funniest must be when people ask for "ice lumps" in stead of ice cubes, or when people write "koob" instead of cube. And do you know what the funniest about inside jokes is? They stay with you forever, even if you forget them for a while, they're still there! And when you keep sharing memories with your friends, inside jokes pop up (to quote Shakira) whenever, wherever.

The three utlimate inside jokes at the moment:

1) "I'm Ted. What's your name?"
2) Youuu shall not paaaaaaass! (although CERTAIN people laugh more than others ;)
3) Lily, ...come on!

And that's just for now! There are more to come in the future!

C'est tout pour aujourd'hui!
-Kristian

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar