onsdag 25. mars 2009

11:30 : Ellen!

I'm sitting at home with my mom (who came back to Norway yesterday). Or actually, I'M sitting. My mom is all over the place cleaning, doing laundry and sort of whining in disappointment by the fact that my standards for a clean apartment are not at all the same as my mother's. 

It's almost 11:30, and I'm psyched, because ELLEN DeGeneres is on in like 5 minutes! I don't really know why I like it that much, I guess it's kinda like -'Friends'. I mean, their lives only revolve around drinking coffee and laughing at coffee house. It kinda makes you forget about your own problems. Not that I have serious problems that I am constantly thinking of. I just meant that all the things that are on your mind like the bills you should have paid, the homework you should have done and the apartment that you should have cleaned... These all disappear for 45 minutes while I'm watching Ellen or friends. It's not like Oprah or Dr. Phil, where it's all about problems and rapists, drugs, sex, violence etc etc. I actually get more stressed from watching these shows. And I mean what's the point of the whole thing? "Oh no, my granddad tried to rape my dog, I know how we will all get through this! Let's all talk about it and cry on TV!! :D" .... I never really got that.

But Ellen is awesome! AND FUNNY! ... 
Anyways, Ellen is starting RIGHT now, so I'm off. 
Peace.


  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar